Terms & Conditions
Making a Booking; In order to secure your booking, we require a valid gift voucher number or a credit card. We also require a 50% deposit for all treatments. Please get in touch with us if the case of no valid credit card being available. Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy; Please read our policy carefully prior to booking. If you have any questions regarding cancellations or rescheduling please get in touch with us. To avoid losing your deposit, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for any cancellations or requests for rescheduling a booking. For cancellations or rescheduling of less than 3 hours of the original appointment or no show, 50% of the treatment cost will be charged. You will be refunded your deposit should you cancel outside the 24 hour minimum notice period. Confirmation of Booking; Glam House will send you an sms message to your mobile as confirmation of your appointment. Please notify us of intent to cancel or reschedule. We are very understanding at the Glam House, however we do prepare staff, products and allocate rooms for each booking and hence why we enforce this policy for all clients. We are happy for you to send someone else on your behalf for the treatment should you be unable to attend the appointment.
- Vouchers purchased online are valid for 6 months both you a the salon will receive PDF
- Gift cards will have exp date on them and tracked via salon systems
- Charity vouchers or any vouchers not purchased directly from The Glam House will NOT be expected on Saturdays.
- $15 Voucher can only be used on non-packaged services
- The Glam House has the right to amend Terms & Conditions and make changes.